Friday 10 October 2014

Guillaume Bisiaux - Jefrey's - Paris



The Jefrey's is a very discreet bar located in the heart of Paris. Founded by Guillaume Bisiaux, a talented bartender, this speakeasy is perfect for an after work with friends.


Could you please tell us a little bit about your bar?

Jefrey's is a boutique bar that looks like a club - British style. That being said, I am really into decorate the drinks that I serve.

Guillaume Bisiaux
What is the thing you like the most about your job?

Since it is a very intimate atmosphere, I really like to take care of my guests by offering them the best service ever. I try to be as close as I can from their expectations.

Who has been an influence and a source of inspiration for you?

Different persons taught me what was my job and how to do it. Among them Yann Daniel, Guillaume Guerbois and Mickael Mas. They enabled me to gain experience, maturity and also to be detached from the bar industry.

What are your favorite ingredients? I do love rum and bitters.

What are your style of cocktails? I like my cocktails dry.


What do you like/dislike about the French/Parisian bar scene?

I really like the energy of the Parisian cocktail scene, but I have the feeling that it becomes more and more saturated. 

What do you like about FAIR?

I like the purity of the products without show off. Thanks to the French savoir-faire, FAIR. Vodka is very pleasant. FAIR. Rum is gentle and well balanced. I like that the packaging is very simple and elegant. FAIR is also a very dynamic brand which means a lot to me.

What is your favorite drink you had with FAIR?

A classic Sunny Mary, a Bloody Mary made with orange tomatoes.




Jefrey's
14, rue Saint Sauveur
75002 Paris
Discover more about Jefrey's here.

No comments:

Post a Comment