Friday 18 October 2013

Paul Bungener (Sales Manager, Los Angeles) talks about FAIR.


Each week a team member will share its vision of FAIR.'s philosophy. This week, Paul Bungener, Sales Manager and Brand Ambassador in Los Angeles.

Paul Bungener. Photo by Christian Wilmes.
When did you start working for FAIR. ?
I started working for FAIR. Spirits on October 19th 2009 in Paris. I then moved to London on December 6th to start-up the business in the UK.. After almost three years in London, I moved to Los Angeles. I've been in charge of California and Nevada sales.

3 words to define FAIR.'s philosophy ?
Sustainability / Savoir Faire / Uniqueness

In which way FAIR. is different from other brands?
The world first socially responsible spirits using trendy and unique ingredients.
All of our products have an incredible smoothness associated with delightful flavors.

Your best memory with FAIR. ?
It's been quiet a journey and its very hard to pick one moment out of that exceptional experience.
I would say when I sold my first bottle and opened my first account. That feeling of satisfaction and pride is still the same every time.

A word to define the new packaging ?
Future!

Your mantra ? 
Always be polite, respectful and a man of my word.

The best place where you drank a FAIR.'s cocktail ?
Perch, downtown L.A.
Hakkasan, Las Vegas.
Hush, London.
ECC, Paris.

Your favorite cocktail with FAIR. ?
« Quinoa Sour »
3oz of FAIR. Quinoa Vodka, 1.5 oz of freshly squeezed lime juice, 1.5 oz of simple syrup,
3 oz of orange juice, touch of egg white.


No comments:

Post a Comment